Any love for Therapy?

Savage Pumpkin

AKA Mr. Future World
Sep 6, 2008
Skokie, IL
Dug this band up from my past. I think they are a good hybrid of punk/ Metal/ Alternative with good vocals. Comments? They were pretty huge in the mid 1990's.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bcpj-q0Snc&feature=PlayList&p=DEFF675C25538E5C&index=0&playnext=1[/ame]

Great band. Troublegum is probably their definitive release, but I remember really liking the follow up, Infernal Love...in fact, I saw them on that tour. I haven't really kept up with them, but it looks like they keep churning stuff out...I think the last one I bought was Suicide Pact...You First, which was quite a long time ago. I may have to check out the newer stuff and see what they're up to.

Troublegum rocks!:headbang:

Plus, if memory serves, they were part of the biggest Vibe for Philo, which also included some Def Leppards & Rollins!

Great band, but hard to "love". I have most albums, and don't really dislike any, but since they change their "sound" so much all the time I can't say I really dig them all. Cliche as it is though, Troublegum is still my favorite even after all this time.