Any new merch

Hi :)

Well, currently we have the 2 designs of shirt available - Path of the Dark and Second Sight - the latter as both short, and long-sleeve (with sleeve print). The 'Path' shirts are a kind of Intense collectors item, and once they're gone they're gone. As we are currently still touring off and promoting 'Second Sight', we will probably be continuing with these shirts for a little while longer.

I expect the next major new set of merchandise will be produced to tie-in with the release of our next album - which is booked in to be recorded in May next year - and would feature whatever artwork and themes we've decided on for the album on the shirts etc.

That said, we do sometimes do 'one-off' type items, and if that's the case then we'll certainly make it known in the forums and on our site :)

(It's partly a cost issue; we'd love to have as much merch available as possible, but we have to pay up-front for a lot of it ourselves, so it takes a bit of time to recoup that cost and be able to produce more. So - if you have a bunch of mates who don't yet have Intense shirts, then getting them to buy one wouldn't be a bad start in terms of paving the way for the next wave of Intense merchandise! :D )

Intense picnic cuttlery! Whats says metal like feasting on a spit roasted hog in a muddy field! And what says day of for the wench like disposable Intense branded cuttlery! Winner all round, a present for the man and the wife...

Neil Where the hell did Intense condoms come from? I know it's crazy but I can see a slogan for them... 'Have a night of INTENSE passion with these...' Ha ha. I could see them bringing an Intense game though, I don't know, say for example like donkey konga, get an instrument and pick a band member and jam to some songs on second sight!