Any of you west-coast bastards into old-school death metal:

Necromunchkin

Lord of the Whisky
Sep 21, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
Had BETTER be going to this fucker:

Saturday March 24th & Sunday March 25th Of 2007 At The Knitting Factory in Hollywood CA 2 stages + 2 days + 40 bands = Total Brutality LINE-UP THUS FAR: SATURDAY MARCH 24th - the only US appearance in 2007 from - OBITUARY - an exclusive West Coast re-union from - ATHEIST - a rare live appearance from the masters of death - REPULSION - yet another innovator of death making an exclusive West Coast appeance - DECEASED - plus special guest appearances from - LACK OF INTEREST DEKAPITATOR KYLESA GENGHIS TRON - plus many more to be announced - SUNDAY MARCH 25th - an exclusive West Coast re-union from - BRUTAL TRUTH - a rare West Coast appearance from- PIG DESTROYER - the original hate mongers of grind - ANAL CUNT - plus special guest appearances from - WACO JESUS CRETIN STRONG INTENTION KILL THE CLIENT - plus many more to be announced - Single Day Ticket - $33 Advance / $36 Day Of Show Two Day Pass - $60 Advance

That's the Los Angeles Deathfest. I thought about going to day one of this to catch Obituary, Atheist, and Genghis Tron. The other bands on day one and two are rather meh to me.

also

The Knitting Factory is a damn cool venue!

pig destroyer are fucking amazing

unfortunately i'll be playing a mini tour in washington that weekend :zzz:

gonna try and catch kylesa another date on their tour