Any pix of Therion backup singer giving horns?

manowarfan1

Jan 16, 2004
Colorado Springs, CO
I havent seen any in the pix I've seen posted sofar (almost all of which turned out better than mine, I may be the only person with a digital camera that the ban won't affect coz I suck at photography :), but on a couple of occasions the male backup singers from Therion did a slow choreographed "horns", and it was freakin' awesome. Would love to see if anyone capturewd that on film, especially if they managed to get the band in full frenzy in front of them. Anyone?

Thanks, see y'all next year, I can post - woo hoo
manowarfan1

I have one, but the rest of the band is not visible in it. Wait till I get home from work and I'll post, if nobody comes forth with a better one.

This is the only one I have. This is cropped and sized. Eric - my fiance - also wants to use it as wallpaper. :D

IMG_1044.jpg

I didn't get a pic. Wanted to but didn't notice them do it again after I saw them do it the one time :-/

I'm seeing them again next week. Will try to get some good pics ;).

Saw Therion last night. That dude had a solemn look on his face all night long, he didn't move, just stared strait ahead and he certainly didn't throw the horns up LOL

Bear

Bear said:
Saw Therion last night. That dude had a solemn look on his face all night long, he didn't move, just stared strait ahead and he certainly didn't throw the horns up LOL

Bear

Heh.... They've played before some fairly small audiences on this tour, and some not-as-small (like Quebec), but they told me PP was their biggest one. I guess even the two solemn Finns got taken in the excitement. :headbang: