Any plans for a live DVD?

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Guys, I was under the impression that CIIC was working on releasing a live DVD that was recorded at ProgPower VII. Is that still the plan or is there something else cooking? Just curious.....

~Brian~

Last year I had the change to interview Mitch and I asked him about the dvd:

RR: Last year on ProgPower Atlanta you have recorded a DVD, when will it be released?

PMS: We’re still collecting video clips on this tour, we’re gonna use lot of stuff of this tour, we got some really good backstage things, and great photo’s. Just priceless moments. You get to see things that people normally don’t see. It is really awesome.

RR: So you don’t know when it will be released?
PMS: No, I don’t really know. Not for sure, so I won’t say. We got a video for “Evermore” complete and a video for “Revelations”, So I hope they’ll be released soon, but when it’ll come out, I can’t say. It will come! Just wait and see!

RR: How was recording this DVD?
PMS: It was really cool, in the beginning it’s strange, but you get used to it real fast. It’s kind of weird with all the cameras, but after that, it’s cool and real fun. The crowd was great, a couple of thousand people or so. It was awesome. You’ll see it.

The rest of the interview can be found on Rockpics.nl
Hope that this is a bit an answer on your question.

- Suzanne

I thought it was just the ProgPower dvd they were on? Didn't know they were recording their own

If I've heard Zak well after Belgrade show tonight, he said that they've also recorded some shows from this tour, and the DVD will be released next year. He said something like a "3 releases for a year", new studio album, live album and DVD.
Again, I'm not quite sure, I have to ask some friends which were closer to him while he was talking about that.