Any Shows in Vegas 6/9-6/13 ?

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
I'll be in Las Vegas for business from June 9th to June 14th, and I wanted to check in with you guys who are in the area to see if there's any good metal/rock shows coming to town that week. I already tried looking it up but haven't found anything just yet...

Thanks guys!

I'll be in Las Vegas for business from June 9th to June 14th, and I wanted to check in with you guys who are in the area to see if there's any good metal/rock shows coming to town that week. I already tried looking it up but haven't found anything just yet...

Thanks guys!

Best bet is to keep checking weekly. Vegas gets tons of shows but unfortunately 99% of them are shit. The local scene isnt any better unless you want bad Godsmack clones or some dog barking morons. Metal is a bad word here. Apparently there is some sort of metalfest the week before your visit that hasn't been officially announced yet, but I know the headline band, cant say who they are yet, but they are pretty well known in these forums. And the week after your visit is the Doom In June Fest.