any support band for 12th June Dublin?

Havent heard anything as of yet. Man this is the gig of the year for me. I saw in flames last month and got to meet them all. Was an amazing gig. And now opeth 2 weeks before my birthday!!!! Wooo!!!!! And then 2 weeks after the Opeth gig im going to roger waters!!!!!!:headbang:

Lord Byron said:
Havent heard anything as of yet. Man this is the gig of the year for me. I saw in flames last month and got to meet them all. Was an amazing gig. And now opeth 2 weeks before my birthday!!!! Wooo!!!!! And then 2 weeks after the Opeth gig im going to roger waters!!!!!!:headbang:

Its defnitly the biggest gig of the year for me. its actually on the day of my birthday. everywhere i look all it says is opeth + guests.

Yeah i got my ticket the other dau and it says Opeth plus Special guests on the ticktet......interesting indeed....:err:

i have high hopes..the other 2 opeth dublin gigs introduced me to katatonia and madder mortem..hopefully they can keep that record up. i couldnt keep a straight face if primordial played..'nemtheanga' knows why!!!