Any "True" anime luvers up in hURRR!!

Harmsway_SchädigtWeise

Wolf In Sheeps Clothing
Aug 26, 2005
Personally my favs are as follows-I do watch mo then this but this is top of head if u have any recommended anime do tell and DO NOT SPAM in here about whos anime suks... thats last thing i want if you do U ARE A Friggen dolt...

#1 Berserk
#2 Hellsing-Not the fuking movie...
#3 Bible black-O ya :Spin:
#4 Akira
#5 Gungrave
#6 Full metal alch
#7Cowboy bebop

eh.....bleach was promising for the first few episodes. the recent ones are terrible though. i think gungrave is my favorite anime right now. the last episode just really gets me.

I guess I'm not a "true" fan but the following are my favorites:

1. Haibane Renmei
2. Serial Experiments: Lain
3. Akira
4. RahXephon

When I was a kid I really liked watching this anime cartoon "Battle of the Planets" but no-one else can remember it now. I also liked watching these two cool French/Japanese anime series on tv from the 80's called "Ullyses 31" and "Mysterious Cities of Gold". "Akira" was another favourite and I've read most of the Akira graphic novels. I also like "Princess Mononoke" and "Vampire Hunter".

Harmsway_SchädigtWeise said:
#1 Berserk
#2 Hellsing-Not the fuking movie...
#3 Bible black-O ya :Spin:
#4 Akira

:lol: Oh yeah good old hentai Bible black. And you all heard Akira is heavily influenced by Tetsuo eh.

I used to be a big anime fan of Dragon Ball and a bunch of other more mainstream series 8 years ago before the heavy metal kicked in. Some anime that I like now are:

1. Miyazaki Hayao's work [Howl's Moving Castle, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service etc..]
2. Inuyasha
3. Rurouni Kenshin [a.k.a Samurai X]

Jesus christ has no one seen Fist Of The Northstar? The name alone should make it the first on your list. Since Voltron anime has sucked.