Any upcoming DM shows?

Stacy,

We have a few shows we just bookded last week. We will be playing the Gilroy Gaslighter March 13th. Really nice, a Thursday night, great sound, big place. Here's info on the place http://www.thegaslighter.com/aboutgilroy.htm Bay Area people please come out, this place has a great stage for DM to do there crazy thing. This is our first show back since the recording of the CD. We just just booked a show @ PineStreet in Livermore, that's not til May 24th. We had to turn down 2 shows in Early April due to ZH going to Europe. We will have another show in May and probably have one in Late April At Bourbon St. We will keep you updated, the band will be very active in the Summer.

YOU RULE,
Jasun

P.S. We have a new web-master for DM and he will have everything up and all updated in two weeks.

You must do a mini tour in the States..try to come to NEW JERSEY. I am there now..company move! heck I'll bring the entire company to a show lol....play NJ metalfest dudes!!
Jon

New Jersey Metal Fest would be cool to play, we'll just have to see what haapens. Once we have things in order ith a label and our CD is out, we'll start making our move on some cool shows.

Jasun

I was going to go to Gilroy but you guys got the show up in the city I will hit up instead \m/ Not a big fan of driving all the way down to Gilroy . Hahah cry me a river right, LOL

Bear

AWESOME BEAR, so stoked you'll be there my brotha!!!! Looks like we'll have good amount of people my brotha and should make for a really good night.

\m/
Jay

We got Mark (POOCH) Thanks bro for all the support!!! YOU RULE MAN and thanks everyone, it looks like we'll have a really good turnout at the Pound.

Jasun