Any vids of recent tour??

i have 2 vids on my cell phone. but it's pretty bad quality and the sound sucks cuz of henkka's bass being so damn loud. so i never put it on youtube or anything.

It does fucking suck that they played all those kickass songs again and there's not any decent audio/video footage at all. :mad:

I hear theres a couple full show vids of the recent tour out there, man i'd love to get one of those that are at least good quality to see children of decadence =/

I've seen the whole show both nights of their last tour... and the second night there was a dude filming the entire show with a profession camera. So the footage might pop up somewhere.

I've seen the whole show both nights of their last tour... and the second night there was a dude filming the entire show with a profession camera. So the footage might pop up somewhere.

you never know, could be someone just burning it to a DVD to trade bootleg so they wont be putting it up probably.

yeah i don't know where in canada you are but there are dvd bootlegs of a lot of the canadian tours in trading so that guy was probably filming for that. i think people usually film montreal though.

yeah i don't know where in canada you are but there are dvd bootlegs of a lot of the canadian tours in trading so that guy was probably filming for that. i think people usually film montreal though.

Yeh I was in montreal, but he musta been doing it with the band's consent cuz at one point Alexi was given the camera and he was filming the crowd.