anybody ever hear of fairyland?

jo jo

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2005
that band is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:OMG:

I JUST GOT THE CD AND ITS GREAT! SOUNDS A BUNCH LILKE RHAPSODY

there cool just buy of wars in osyriha and you will know what im talking about ya there kind of underground right now

Fairyland kicks major ass. Anything with Elise Martin on vocals is gold. However, if anyone is having problems finding Fairyland material, I recommend looking into one of Elise's two other projects: Dreamaker or Hamka. There are songs available on both sites as well...

dude you guys are american metal heads oh the name fairyland sounds pussy so im not listening to it you guys are shallow man comeon the music is what counts and the music is awsome

RequiemX said:
Prepare ye! Thou shalt be sentenced to the eternal pit of the band promotion thread! Prepare ye! Prepare yeeeeeeeeee........

WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
:Spin:

I don't think FOrgotten Tales is a Cover band for Blind Guardian...They make their own stuff, but if I where to class them under a certain musical feeling/storyboard...BG comes to mind for sure (and Nightwish)

And yeh back on the Fairyland notice, anyone know where I can find a sound clip? (their website doesnb't have any)

Lord_Tarod said:
Just a Rhapsody-wannabe plus awful vocals (yeah the same I mentioned on the Histories put to music thread... that crappy 'female' singer, former vocalist of Dark Moor)... boring.

Hey! That was IMO :Spin:

I'm gonna have to disagree here. While I do understand the music being somewhat boring at times, mainly because they exhause virtually every power metal cliche in the book, I do think the vocals of Elise Martin give them a leg up in their genre. Mainly because there are plenty of women trying to sing like Tarja and do the whole operatic thing, while Elise is a complete departure from that sound. I think she sings with more power than most men do. Though her accent is VERY heavy and hard to understand 95% of the time...

Fairyland is possibly the worst name for a metal band....no...any band....ever....even a band full of raging homosexuals would probably think that band name was too gay to use.