Anybody had problems with Michael Gladstone?

Th

May 15, 2003
Mother Russia
Anybody, except me, had problems with
"Michael Gladstone" <gladstone@corpimg.com> from Arkansas, USA?

Last year, in October, he was selling lots of CDs.

I paid 105 USD for these items:

Misanthrope - Immortal
Moonspell - Memorial
Nightingale - I
Nightwish - Oceanborn
Nightwish - Wishmaster
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Opeth - Damnation
Orphaned Land - Mabool
Rotting Christ - Theogonia
Samael - Ceremony of Opposites
Sepultura - Blood Rooted
Sentenced - Frozen
Skyclad - Folkemon
Stratovarius - Episode
Testament - Practice What You Preach
Testament - Low
Testament - The Gathering
Theatre of Tragedy - s/t
Theatre of Tragedy - Velvet Darkness They Fear
Therion - Theli
Tiamat - Wildhoney
Within Temptation - Enter
Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin

but never received them.

First time, as he said, his mailed package returned to him because he didnt fill in the customs doc.
Then, he mailed it again in late November, as he said. But I got nothing...
I mailed him couple of e-mails saying that I received nothing. He kept silence.
I filed the pay pal claim... He appeared to promise me to check the post-office and then he vanished again.

Anybody can gimme some advise as how to get the refund or those purchased CDs from him?

Thanx,
Igor

There was a thread about this awhile back. I seem to remember everyone got their stuff but it took an extremely long time.. I would follow up on the paypal claim and say he has not answered you and work to get the money back through them..

Alex

The people at the post office require you to fill out the customs slip,I don't see how they would forget about that.This guy will get some karma coming.Bump this thread so people know.

The people at the post office require you to fill out the customs slip,I don't see how they would forget about that.This guy will get some karma coming.Bump this thread so people know.

I smell here that he is a fucking RIP OFF.
Pay pal officials said as the "the timeframes are expired" (45 days since the transaction), they were not responsible for this kind fraud.
Anybody got his home address? I got many friends in the US to support me over there.

I smell here that he is a fucking RIP OFF.
Pay pal officials said as the "the timeframes are expired" (45 days since the transaction), they were not responsible for this kind fraud.
Anybody got his home address? I got many friends in the US to support me over there.

I think I may have it somewhere. I'll PM it if I find it.

And even though I actually got my order from him, he didn't specify all the things he does when shipping out CDs.

I had two transactions with him.
The first one took a LONG time.
Then the second one was very smooth, as I told him I would only do biz again if he sent immediately, which he did.

I had one big successful purchace about a month ago, and I just paid him for another bulk. it's been great dealing with the guy.
maybe He's a bit slow, nothing more than that, certainly not a rip off or a thief.

I had one big successful purchace about a month ago, and I just paid him for another bulk. it's been great dealing with the guy.
maybe He's a bit slow, nothing more than that, certainly not a rip off or a thief.

Hopefully your bulk of CDs does not resemble mine, ah? How the fuck he could be so slow since the mid of October? And now "this great guy"`s hiding his head and still keeping on making business with the others. Is he adequate? Reading all this shit about himself and not reacting like a normal person?
Can you ask him to contact me?
lev_metal@mail.ru
thanx,
Igor

there seems to be something in the water Igor. I got a non-paying ebay bidder and from this board a case where paypal is holding up a refund from a package that never arrived. I am thinking about giving up on cds for awhile...