Anybody hear about Malevolent Creation going on tour?

MURAI

-
Nov 6, 2002
Canada
I know Malevolent Creation are touring Europe now but I want to know where they are going to go in North America. Hopefully they go up to Toronto, Canada. According to some sites like the following, they're saying that they are touring North America in the summer along with Belphegor with Six Feet Under headlining. But I can only find them showing one date for it. Also, in May they are joining the Maryland Death Fest. Any of you heard more news about Malevolent Creation touring North America?

http://www.smnnews.com/2007/04/19/six-feet-under-malevolent-creation-team-up-for-tour/

I wouldn't mind seeing them live from what I've heard on Warkult. "Supremacy Through Annihilation" must be awesome live.

I wouldn't mind seeing them live from what I've heard on Warkult. "Supremacy Through Annihilation" must be awesome live.

They probably don't even have the whole thing booked yet, because that date they list at Jaxx (near me, incidentally) was scheduled for earlier in June as of a couple of days ago.

Every time in the past that I went to see MC with Hoffman they ended up cancelling for one reason or another, so here's to hoping that streak won't continue.

Every time in the past that I went to see MC with Hoffman they ended up cancelling for one reason or another, so here's to hoping that streak won't continue.

Oh, hopefully it doesnt happen when they tour North America.

Have you read about all the endless problems with Hoffman and the band when creating albums?

I know of his past drug problems, which I'd imagine is at least partly related to that. Shame though, because he's a much better vocalist than that guy who replaced him, and he supposedly has better stage presence---which I'd already be able to verify if the band hadn't cancelled so many shows. Er...