Anybody order from HevyDevy.com?

If you buy anything from Canada, unless it's blackmarket of course, you have to pay our GST (government services tax I believe) tax, which is 0.07% of your purchase. It might not seem like much, but the fucker's have no right to do so considering all of the other taxes we pay with our income. In other words, yes, there will be a tax (because I believe you'd be buying fromCanada if you ordered something from HevyDevy.com).

i couldnt ask for more when ordering from hevydevy.com! All the times I've ordered cds, its only taken 2-3 days to receive my order. Plus they always throw in a copy of the latest devy newsletter, signed by devin, haha. I dont remember there being tax or shipping or anything so the prices are way better than most other places I could order those cds from.

Originally posted by Chromatose
i couldnt ask for more when ordering from hevydevy.com! All the times I've ordered cds, its only taken 2-3 days to receive my order. Plus they always throw in a copy of the latest devy newsletter, signed by devin, haha. I dont remember there being tax or shipping or anything so the prices are way better than most other places I could order those cds from.

You're lucky then. When I ordered all the CD's from there, it took about a week and a half to two weeks to get my stuff. But then again, it was well worth the wait. ;)

well I think once it may have been a week wait, I dont remember, Ive ordered a couple of times, normally just getting 2 cds at a time, but i know most of the times it was pretty fast :D

Jester>>I've never ordered any shirts though, so i dunno if that makes a difference

Yup, I got a Christmas card signed by Dev and Tracy for last years Christmas.
You don't have to pay tax either! I didn't have to.
They're fast as hell too. I sent money by mail for a relatively large order (2 shirts, a hat, 2 CDs) on a Wednesday and I received it all on Thursday the next week.
That makes Tracy rule. Next time I order I'm going to have to send a nice tip as well.

i've ordered all of my devin townsend stuff from hevydevy, and i can't say enough good things. the shipping is fast, and they don't charge tax at all. they charge $15 to the US including shipping for most of the CDs, and they usually give you some cool free shit. i've gotten a few things autographed from devin for absolutely nothing

Originally posted by OceanMech
plus, you'll be placed on their Christmas Card list!

I just got my "have a Happy Winter Season Holiday" card signed by Devy and Tracy :D

:lol: the pic on the front with Devy and guys as snowmen is hilarious

the logo is dtb = devin townsend band

AE = accelerated evolution (the new album)

I think that new devy logo looks nice!

Yesterday, I got a new Christmas card from Dev and Tracy. :) I got the one with the Snowmen last year too. This one has a cartoon picture of Devin wearing a Santa outfit.. and... well it's funny.

I've made 3 orders from them now. They all arrived in about 2-3 days. They charge nothing besides the listed item prices, which is the greatest. Free standard shipping is such a nice thing.

I got a christmas card signed by Dev and Tracy too. That totally made my day, I didn't expect it.