anyone a fan of ted poley from danger danger?

mdmatt4ever

Sep 27, 2006
he's done a few releases (solo stuff, melodica nd bone machine) during the time he was away from danger danger. i just ordered his new solo album "smile" based off of how good his other releases are. hope this one is the same quality as his other stuff. anyways what a great and underrated singer and its weird he sings so well considering he started his music career as a drummer. still sounds good to this day. needs to go slap the singers from some of the bigger 80's bands (vince neil, joe elliot, jon bon jovi and bret michaels) in the back of the head and say "i sang better than you 20 years ago and now you have no power or range left and i still sound better than you."

"Smile" is a good album. Nothing exceptional but quite good with some amazing songs.

If you haven´t heard the album "Collateral damage" done with members from Adriangale, take a listen to it, excellent stuff.

I saw him during Danger Danger reunion tour and it was OK but in March I saw D2 again and Ted sang brilliant.

"Smile" is a good album. Nothing exceptional but quite good with some amazing songs.

If you haven´t heard the album "Collateral damage" done with members from Adriangale, take a listen to it, excellent stuff.

I saw him during Danger Danger reunion tour and it was OK but in March I saw D2 again and Ted sang brilliant.

too bad he never tours the states. the album collateral damage is hard to find but i've heard 4 songs from it and yes it sounds better than the 2 songs i've heard from smile. good to know that smile is a good album. at least i'm not buying a dud

too bad he never tours the states. the album collateral damage is hard to find but i've heard 4 songs from it and yes it sounds better than the 2 songs i've heard from smile. good to know that smile is a good album. at least i'm not buying a dud

It´s a pity ´cause Danger Danger has a strong following here in Spain and I guess in Europe. It happens something similar with Tyketto (Dany Vaughn :worship:). Almost sold out concerts here and I think they only tour in Europe.