Anyone coming out to the Six Feet Under tour?

Ola Englund

Only gay in the village
Dec 1, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
www.olaenglund.com
I'm just hanging about all day playing diablo, would be cool to meet up with some sneapsters if time allows

These are the dates:

SIX FEET UNDER 18 Nights Of Blood Tour 2012
w/ Dying Fetus, Revocation
6/08/2012 The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
6/09/2012 Empire - Springfield, VA
6/10/2012 Palladium - Worcester, MA
6/11/2012 Bowery Ballroom - New York, NY
6/12/2012 Alrosa Villa - Columbus, OH
6/13/2012 Reggie's - Chicago, IL
6/14/2012 Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
6/15/2012 Harpo's - Detroit, MI
6/16/2012 People's Court - Des Moines, IA*
6/18/2012 The Gothic Theater - Denver, CO*
6/20/2012 Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
6/21/2012 Hawthorne Theater - Portland, OR
6/23/2012 The Metro - Oakland, CA
6/24/2012 The Whisky - Los Angeles, CA
6/25/2012 Rocky Point Cantina - Tempe, AZ
6/26/2012 House Of Rock - El Paso, TX
6/27/2012 Scout Bar - Houston, TX
6/29/2012 Crowbar - Tampa, FL* [new venue]

If I didn't have a session, I'd come out to the Reggie's show. That's a pretty cool venue, and, unless they've changed in the past year, they have GREAT food. Zero backstage/gear storage, and it's a seriously shitty neighborhood, but it's a decent place and you should be fed well....Which is gold on tour.

I would love to. but on the 11th I'm making a early drive to NJ. Might pass by you on the interstate.

Enjoy that sanding I did on your Solar 6's. :heh:

If i was there I'd buy you a beer.

You should have a warm welcome from the S7G fellas no matter what.

Sweet man, yeah the solars are doing great out here :D

If I didn't have a session, I'd come out to the Reggie's show. That's a pretty cool venue, and, unless they've changed in the past year, they have GREAT food. Zero backstage/gear storage, and it's a seriously shitty neighborhood, but it's a decent place and you should be fed well....Which is gold on tour.

Yeah I hope it's not chicken pasta hahaha... never fails.

I would but it appears I will be skipped

Y U NO LOVE PHILLY?

Not my decision, I would love to play everywhere...

Jordon: I think the food at Reggie's was some of the worst we had on the whole US tour. Waitresses were unmotivated and unfriendly too and it took 45 minutes to get 3 meals. The place itself is cool and it does have a backstage which is in the basement.

i wish...closest show to me is columbus on 10/12, but i work that night =/

and how in the hell are you guys playing columbus, then chicago, then cleveland? shit just doesn't add up there...that does put you going past me twice though, maybe i can hang out on the highway and wave as you drive by lol

I take it you're playing on the tour? Sorry man Im out of the loop.

Suppose its likely I could make that "Houston" date. Weds nights are a bitch for me but I can likely get out there for a bit.

Jordon: I think the food at Reggie's was some of the worst we had on the whole US tour. Waitresses were unmotivated and unfriendly too and it took 45 minutes to get 3 meals. The place itself is cool and it does have a backstage which is in the basement.

Damn, really? When was that? I remember the front bar/stage had some damn fine burgers and apps, but maybe things have changed. Last time I was there was a bit over a year ago. And you're right, there is the green room area downstairs, but by back stage, I meant staging area for equipment. That little 10x12 foot room didn't really help things. Changeovers were always fun at that place, especially in the winter or when it was pouring rain. The stage manager seemed to enjoy funneling whatever band was just getting off stage directly outside, no matter the weather. The guy probably doesn't still work there, but I remember counting how many times he asked me what band I was in....Guy had the memory of a goldfish.

Damn, looks like I'm missing the show right now...are you guys playing this song this time around?

Last edited by a moderator: