anyone else hear about this testament tour?

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
my friend told me about a possible tour consisting of testament, exodus, and megadeath in the near future :err: :confused:
im wondering if its a rumor or a possible truth, anyone else hear anything about it

Exodus guys said they didnt wanna go out only to play for 30 minutes but they had no hard feelings toward Testament. Dave stated that Exodus didnt wanna tour with Testament. Which was stretching the truth as Dave usually does. But I believe Megadeth and Testament are still talking. Its all up in the air right now.

It's not touring with Testament that bothers Exodus, according to Gary, but taking a 30-minute opening slot. "Our fans deserve more," sez he.

Shame, but Dave also wants to get in touch with Anthrax, so a Megadeth-Anthrax-Testament tour would be fine and dandy. They could probably find another good thrash opener...Heathen, or maybe OVERKILL. Perhaps even a German band like Sodom or Destruction.

ask them. They are trying to get their cd out to all the oldschool people. That would be a perfect opening spot. I dont know alot of their stuff but it would be good for them.