Anyone going to be buying LTPB at progpower?

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
I was just curious if anyone plans on buying Leaving the Past behind at Progpower on the Friday. I will be buying Sender of Thoughts for sure, but if someone is buying LTPB friday I was curious if we could meet up and If I could listen to it. I've mixed opinions about it and I want to buy it but I would like to listen to it. I have heard one song from Sender of Thoughts so it is not a complete shot in the dark, which I plan on taking a few of those anyway. If I like LTPB i will buy it Saturday, just curious if anyone could help me out that's all. :)

Maybe I can help out a bit on this one...

First of all...it's my opinion that all the TM albums are worth owning...

2nd...The End Records is the best place to pick-up TM albums due to their distribution of Black Mark Records. Thanks to their Black Mark distribution, it's also where I've acquired my Memento Mori, (Morgana) Lefay, and Nightingale collections. Great prices and no shipping charges.

At this time, they have A Mended Rhyme, Matters Of The Dark, Modus Vivendi, Undead, Leaving The Past Behind, and Reflections in stock.

Hope that helps...

Rock on!

ashaman7122 said:
Maybe I can help out a bit on this one...

First of all...it's my opinion that all the TM albums are worth owning...

2nd...The End Records is the best place to pick-up TM albums due to their distribution of Black Mark Records. Thanks to their Black Mark distribution, it's also where I've acquired my Memento Mori, (Morgana) Lefay, and Nightingale collections. Great prices and no shipping charges.

At this time, they have A Mended Rhyme, Matters Of The Dark, Modus Vivendi, Undead, Leaving The Past Behind, and Reflections in stock.

Hope that helps...

Rock on!

Thanks.