Anyone going to Metal Camp (Slovenia)?

well.. duuude.... :p dunno, we'll see. there's plenty of time till next Wednsday. :D do bosnian troups intend to invade some 10 square meters of the camp? :kickass:

Fuck, I wish I could go there. But it's a 12 hour drive and I don't have my drivers license yet. Maybe next year :(

Tee said:
well.. duuude.... :p dunno, we'll see. there's plenty of time till next Wednsday. :D do bosnian troups intend to invade some 10 square meters of the camp? :kickass:

it'll be more like bosnian and american troops joining forces this year... should be fun... in fact, i know it will be :headbang: see ya there if you decide to come :kickass:

if i wouldn't be jetlagged i would go, but i arrive in romania (not that far away) way to early on sunday to recover the 10 hour difference to go. I'm too jealous. What bands are playing?
oh and post pics if you are going

lordofthesewers said:
if i wouldn't be jetlagged i would go, but i arrive in romania (not that far away) way to early on sunday to recover the 10 hour difference to go. I'm too jealous. What bands are playing?
oh and post pics if you are going

the program is available at www.metalcamp.com

maybe you'll change your mind ;-)

at any rate, i'll make sure i share the pics...

if we'll go, it will be only Friday, for Nevermore, as they will play in a suckage arrangment for the euro tour that will come afterwards. and in no place near my home. or Greece.

have fun people at metal camp and post pictures. I figured i won't make it to slovenia from romania just to see nevermore and arch enemy, so i figured i'm gona see them in bulgaria, varna on august 5th at the monster of rock festival. That is awesome cause it is a 2-3hour drive from constanta, if i don't waste time at the border with paperwork shit.Nevermore. Hope they will make a headline show in seattle in the fall when i will be again in seatttle.
post pics btw

metalcamp.com > Program > Friday, 21st July

Friday, 21st July 2006

15:00 doors

16:30 - 17:00 SCAFFOLD

17:15 - 18:00 DECAPITATED

18:20 - 19:05 JON OLIVA'S PAIN

19:25 - 20:25 NEVERMORE :Smokin:

20:50 - 21:50 ARCH ENEMY

22:20 - 23:30 HYPOCRISY

00:00 - 01:15 AMON AMARTH

01:45 - 02:30 DEATHSTARS
----------------------------------------------

perfect enough for me. :kickass: (we don't have to get up early :D )