Anyone going to Pittsburg show ?

Ytse

www.bootlegmania.net
Jul 12, 2001
USA
www.bootlegmania.8m.com
Dont forget to bring in your video cameras, recording is allowed at club laga ! or atleast, if you see someone taping the show, get their contact adresses :D
if there is more than 1 person recording, that means a multicam bootleg;) dont forget to get all of their contacts heheh

I shall be there, but without recording equipment. :(

They wont let me even bring my own camera, you have to bring disposables.

Originally posted by Ytse
Dont forget to bring in your video cameras, recording is allowed at club laga ! or atleast, if you see someone taping the show, get their contact adresses :D
if there is more than 1 person recording, that means a multicam bootleg;) dont forget to get all of their contacts heheh

Er, I'd offer to take my video camera but it's a piece of shit. Heh, if only my teacher in school would let me borrow one of our television cameras!

Originally posted by Parasite
I shall be there, but without recording equipment. :(

They wont let me even bring my own camera, you have to bring disposables.

Are we allowed to use flash photography or not?

I'll be hitting the Pittsburgh show.
I was wondering the same thing about the cameras. I was thinking of taking a disposable, but won't waste my money if I can't use it.

Also, I just read that there will be a high of NINE degrees tomorrow. Laaaaaaaa I will not be waiting in line......I guarantee that!

Does Laga have a coat check? I don't recall them having one.

When I emailed Laga about the photography, all they kept saying is you can only bring disposables, didn't mention flash.

i will be there tonight...i don't look like a stereotypical metal dude but my heart has been there a long time.....if you want you can introduce youself....i am pretty tall and have black glasses....and i think you can video tape at laga which i will be doing if my camera can charge enough in time.....