Anyone going to the St.Louis/Sauget show tonight?

WOLVERINEKILLS

New Metal Member
Dec 6, 2001
www.angelfire.com
I am gonna be there. I was lucky to get off of work this week and did not know I would be able to make the trip until a few hours ago. I got my tickets but it sucks I couldn't get soundcheck tickets. Anyways, expect a full report from me along with some pics. Anyone else going?

I'll be going!!! I will be with my wife and I might be the only person in a pair of vintage 1988 Anthrax Yellow State Of Euphoria NOTMAN Shorts and a 1985 Spreading The Disease tour shirt! You see me, talk to me, I will be moshing like a motherfucker!!!
MOSH IT UP!!!

The show was great!! Joey enjoyed my shorts and shirt, They played I'm The Man!! And I got the tickets for $20, Talk about a great show, You can gaurentee I will be back to see them in ILL next time... That is if Joey and Dan will be there next time. Joey said their working on a new album so I cannot wait for that one. I was up in the very front hanging on for life and I stayed up there the whole time, People trying to push me away for my place up front, but not to brag, I got some muscle and held onto this big metal bar, lmao.

The show was excellent. I couldn't believe how good everything sounded with Joey and Dan back in the band. Spitz made playing the guitar look so effortless.

And God Forbid was awesome as well. When they started playing Mouth For War by Pantera... that was great!

WOLVERINEKILLS said:
The show was excellent. I couldn't believe how good everything sounded with Joey and Dan back in the band. Spitz made playing the guitar look so effortless.

And God Forbid was awesome as well. When they started playing Mouth For War by Pantera... that was great!

Sadly they only played Mouth For War for a few seconds. But it was great.