Anyone gonna show for the Edguy show?

I am going to be there...wh is actually playing....first there was Susperia, then they cancelled, then some other act was dropped in. I know 12th Gate is playing. I saw on the Pearl Rooms page that Echoes Into Eternity are playing. I didnt know thaat they were part of that tour.

I saw the set list for Edguy...good but could have been a bit longer and dropped some of the songs that they did last time, but hey....still cant wait to see them again.

I will be there, but mostly just to see Twelfth Gate.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I think that Into Eternity is playing too, who somehow I have never seen, so I will probably hang around to see some of their set too.

I dont know why I just hate them so much. I think it is because people act like they are so great and they are very generic. Plus when I saw them open for Edguy the singer just rubbed me the wrong way. One thing that I wanted to punch him out for was during thier set he yelled out "lets get some folk metal going here" and all it was is just a non distorted part of the guitar solo, this guy is a total tool. Does he even know what folk metal is? They are trying to be to many things. Plus the overkill of them touring really has put them on a bad list by lots of people. While in the long run it helped them hge, but people really got sick of seeing them. I am really not looking forward to seeing them sunday. I would come later but I am curious to see Echoes Into Eternity live.

I'll be there as part of my two week vacation of metal and family visitations cotinues. Just saw Obituary and ATP last night in Minneapolis, tonight Heaven & Hell in Chicago, then Edguy on Sunday, then Aeromsith on Monday. Heading down toward Kentucky on Tuesday. Anyone know of any good metal shows happening Tuesday night between here and KY/TN?

I'll be there as part of my two week vacation of metal and family visitations cotinues. Just saw Obituary and ATP last night in Minneapolis, tonight Heaven & Hell in Chicago, then Edguy on Sunday, then Aeromsith on Monday. Heading down toward Kentucky on Tuesday. Anyone know of any good metal shows happening Tuesday night between here and KY/TN?

yeah, there is this thing called the internet that has a wealth of information if you search on it. you may want to look into it.

I can give you a review. Close your eyes......................

About 300 knuckle draggers all slamming into each other.
Cookie Monster singing.
Lots of drool on the floor from the lower intellegent fans.
Lots of guys wearing shirts with logos you cant read.
Zero girls.

did that help.