anyone have any good live...

Well I don't have a good live of A., but I'heard a great german band called De\Vision. They have an semi acoustic album which is great I saw it on tv. And I'm desperately looking or it, coz it's very emotional & deep, just like Anathema. Somebody help me to find it?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ivo
Well I don't have a good live of A., but I'heard a great german band called De\Vision. They have an semi acoustic album which is great I saw it on tv. And I'm desperately looking or it, coz it's very emotional & deep, just like Anathema. Somebody help me to find it?:rolleyes:

There is a swiss HP where you can buy CDs. I found there a band called De Vision. They have 17 CDs of this band on the list. I don't know if they send the stuff also to people outside of Switzerland (you're probably not from Switzerland, aren't you ;) ). I also don't know if the site is available in English :confused:
Just try it!

www.cede.ch

Thanks for your help (I'll check it out)...I asked the band about this live and they replied me that it's not released yet... they're just planning to do an dvd to that concert & I was curious has somebody have it in advance, coz I couldn't record it from the tv. Maybe somebody else did:) .