anyone heard of Anthrax Through Time P.O.V VCD

YOU ARE BIDDING ON THIS GREAT VCD (PLAYABLE IN ANY DVD PLAYER OR PC) FEATURING ANTHRAX. THIS VCD CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING RARE VIDEOS AND LIVE FOOTAGE 1)METAL THRASHING MAD (FILMED LIVE IN GERMANY ON THIER FIRST EUROPEAN TOUR) 2)MADHOUSE 3) INDIANS 4) I'M THE MAN 5) I AM THE LAW (LIVE) 6) ANTISOCIAL (UNEDITED) 7) EHO CARES WIN 8) GOT THE TIME 9) IN MY WORLD NO SCRATCHES. 9 TRACKS MADE IN HONG KONG BY ISLAND COMPANY BAR CODE 9787880 040654 . NOT FAKE , OFFICIAL RELEASE NOT PROMO, NO PUNCHED HOLES ! A MUST HAVE !

ok well i guess its a DVD and a must have. I just bought it for the I am the law live and i wanted to see how Joey sings in Metal thrashing mad..because when he sang it in 85 live man he kicked ass.

I had this video years ago. Basically a collection of their videos up through POT, with little blurbs inbetween songs. Greatest tragedy: In My World. A really cool video ruined by the dumbest opening in to any video in metal history.

I looked at the auction...it's possible that it's a legitimate release, but hard to tell since there is so much bootlegging done in Asia.

Still, VCDs are of less quality than DVDs. It's actually a CD (Video CD), but will play in many DVD players. It might show more pixelation...

VCD's WON'T play on every DVD player!!!! Make sure your DVD player can read that language before you buy that. With nero you can create VCD's by downloading the mpgs. I have an old DVD player & it reads VCD's but a couple of my buddys have much newer DVD player's & they will NOT read VCD's.

It is not an official release if it is a vcd. I'm am pretty sure that bands would only make all region dvd's. The dude worked you over by saying it is official, he is just selling you his burnt copy of it. Also, just a word of advice, DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM INDONESIA. While there are some trustworthy sellers, most are not.

MetalThrasher442 said:
anyone heard of Anthrax Through Time P.O.V VCD by thrax? Yea cuz i won it on Ebay its supposed to be liek a DVD thing?

Nope, sounds like a this is only available on ye olde vhs video and someones transfered it to vcd to make a buck on ebay.

MetalThrasher442 said:
anyone heard of Anthrax Through Time P.O.V VCD by thrax? Yea cuz i won it on Ebay its supposed to be liek a DVD thing?

I think you paid for a VHS copy that was converted to VCD. Im pretty sure this was only released on VHS.

Are there bits of interviews with the band on your VCD?

It should list: Island-Visual Arts Megaforce Worldwide

Barcode - 440-082835-3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6398393649&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

It could be legit, as a lot of things were released on VCD in Asia in the 90s. It has a hologram on the case, so I would say even if it is a bootleg, it is an actual pressed disc and not a burned disc.

I have an awesome DVD with both 'N.F.V.' and 'P.O.V.' on it. Charlie mentioned something to me about wanting to get these released on DVD...so until then, I have a very nice VHS-to-DVD transfer to watch.

Oh, and you can't go by "Barcode - 440-082835-3". The catalog / barcode number will most likely be different in another country.