Anyone here at NF heard about....

Mastodon are also a band worth checking out. I got their album Remission recently and it's excellent.

Next metal purchase - possibly Order or the Leech by Napalm Death or Staring At The Divine by Alabama Thunderpussy.

Originally posted by Scurvy
Mastodon are also a band worth checking out. I got their album Remission recently and it's excellent.

Next metal purchase - possibly Order or the Leech by Napalm Death or Staring At The Divine by Alabama Thunderpussy.

Well , the band "Scurvy" is also a good death/grind band from sweden....

:cool:

Originally posted by Impamiiz
Well , the band "Scurvy" is also a good death/grind band from sweden....

I'm not related to that band in any way I'm afraid. It's just a username I chose randomly.

Originally posted by Extreme Deformity
Impamiiz, are you in Insision or what?

Yeah, Insision is good. I'll get their CD one day... one day. I saw it in the store last week.

Yup ! I'm in INSISION...
The reson I did this thread was simply to see if ppl at your place had heard about us... cos I know (hahah yes for a fact) that loads of folks just dont have the guts to buy our stuff either becous its Swedish and sweden has an reputation for only having MElodic death metal band and they are looking fore some brutal shit or we're not named Inflames or AMon Amarth

If your hungry for some good Death MEtal the way It was supposed to sound check us out. You can DL a full lenght Mp3 from the new album at http://www.insision.com and also some older (Full) demo songs
Well do as u wish!
HAIL SATAN! :mad:

Yeah, it must suck for you being swarmed in Melodic Death bands...not that there's anything wrong with those bands... I just mean, It's got to be harder for the more brutal or extreme bands to make it...you have your In Battles and your Insisions there... but those bands are near unheard of...compared to Soilwork this and Gothenburger that anyways. Sweden is known for being oh so melodic...

Originally posted by Extreme Deformity
Yeah, it must suck for you being swarmed in Melodic Death bands...not that there's anything wrong with those bands... I just mean, It's got to be harder for the more brutal or extreme bands to make it...you have your In Battles and your Insisions there... but those bands are near unheard of...compared to Soilwork this and Gothenburger that anyways. Sweden is known for being oh so melodic...

Well yes, so then you know what I mean...Its time to put the 2brutal" spot back opn Sweden and in that case Stockholm...

Cheers!