Anyone here from Kyle Odell?

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
Bought a profire from in November, he forgot to send the breakout midi/spdif cable, said he would after the AITD tour w/ Sylosis. Never responds to texts, I shot him a message here. Idk, maybe got his number changed, over seas whatever.

It'd be good to get what I was told.

I know it's only a $20 piece but it's the fact I already paid for it.

:wave:

I'm sure he's just been hellishly busy and it's slipped his mind - Kyle is good people and would never screw anyone over. I'll direct him to this thread next time I see him on AIM/facebook.

JeffTD said:
Kyle is good people and would never screw anyone over.

This. I'm sure it's just him being busy. I'll message him as well in case Jeff misses him, I'm online virtually 24/7.

Hey Jon, Egan told me about this thread. I don't frequent these forums very much these days so I am glad he let me know. Either or, weird you haven't received that break out cable as I sent it out after we last talked. I haven't received any texts from you, but that could be my shitty service which Mike can vouch for bc I have texted him numerous times and him never get it. I guess thats what I get for moving out into the back woods area. But yeah I don't know what happened with that. I assumed you had gotten it. But I am willing to fix whatever need be. I actually had to buy another profire maybe a week or so after we talked due to my Saffire Pro dying on me(go figure) so if you want the breakout cable from the new one I can shoot it to you. I don't need it and if I ever do need it I can just buy a new one. Yessah!

Hey Jon, Egan told me about this thread. I don't frequent these forums very much these days so I am glad he let me know. Either or, weird you haven't received that break out cable as I sent it out after we last talked. I haven't received any texts from you, but that could be my shitty service which Mike can vouch for bc I have texted him numerous times and him never get it. I guess thats what I get for moving out into the back woods area. But yeah I don't know what happened with that. I assumed you had gotten it. But I am willing to fix whatever need be. I actually had to buy another profire maybe a week or so after we talked due to my Saffire Pro dying on me(go figure) so if you want the breakout cable from the new one I can shoot it to you. I don't need it and if I ever do need it I can just buy a new one. Yessah!

Hey kyle,

thanks for getting back to me. I never received that breakout cable from you :(

Maybe it got lost or something. It's up to you dude, if you need that breakout or not. I just need it for midi.

I don't really need it honestly. Its still sitting here in the plastic. Just email me your addy and I will send it out. I hate that this happened to ya.

I am gonna pm you my email.