Anyone in the Berlin, Germany area?

HeadCrusher

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
Hey guys,

I moved to Berlin a couple months ago and now I'm looking to find people to form a band with professional attitude with. Need not be Metal at all. I'm open to a lot of different stuff as long as everybody involved shows 100% dedication. Songwriting partners are also welcome.

Let me know if anyone's interested or if you can point me to someone else or places I should keep an eye on or anything. :)

Übrigens: Man spricht deutsch. ;-)

Komme auch aus Berlin, habe jedoch im Moment keine Zeit für Bandprojekte. Viel Glück dir :)

Leider wegen Schichtdienst kaum Zeit(jeden Tag zu ner anderen Uhrzeit arbeiten) aber wenn ihr nen Raum braucht kann ich da evtl was arrangieren...

get in touch so we can meet up. there's and open jam session @ my studio on Saturday (2.3.13), you're welcome to come along and bring your friends. and beer.
PM sent. :)
Hi,
hier gibts im Eingang recht viele Aushänge, dort wirst du bestimmt fündig.
http://www.berlinerrockhaus.de/
Super, vielen Dank, werd ich mal auschecken. Am Orwo-Haus war ich schon und zur Noisy Musicworld muss ich auch noch.

Marshi, yeah, I've seen posters of you guys coming to town. :) Although I'm not sure if I can make it on Wednesday yet. Will let you know on Facebook. What's your stagetime on this run? Either way I'm probably gonna run a little late.

Cheers you guys.
Anyone else? :)

Argh, I live in Leipzig and would love to get started with some ambitioned guys.
Good luck to you! And if anybody from Leipzig reads this, contact me!