Anyone into RPG games here? - The Witcher rox!

Sfarog

Trapped in hated logic
Feb 10, 2002
NYC
www.gwynbleidd.com
I picked up the game "The Witcher" last friday, and boy am I hooked. I've literally spent the whole entire weekend playing it, taking brakes just to piss, sleep or fill my stomach and getting back to the game.I usually have a short attention span for games but so far this one has me completely hooked.

If you didnt know, the game is based on a set of Novels by Andrzej Sapkowski, and elements from this novel were an inspiration to one recent Vader song as well as the band name Gwynbleidd.

By the way there is a green Dryad chick in the game you can bone, and I just love the way she says "Gwynbleidd". :loco: At least she doesn't mispronounce it. :lol:

I hear that in this game you get a collection of nudie pics for every chick you screw in the game.

I hear that in this game you get a collection of nudie pics for every chick you screw in the game.

not exactly all out nudie, but I hear the US version has been censored to cover up breasts in some instances.

the game is sweet though. as soon as I get home I'm firing up my PC, getting Geralt boozed up on alchemy and venturing into swamps to kill, kill, kill :lol:

US version is censored, I have the UK version. Not sure whats censored though, but I'm sure there's a lot.

It is a fucking AWESOME game. Better than I expected.

US version is censored, I have the UK version. Not sure whats censored though, but I'm sure there's a lot.

It is a fucking AWESOME game. Better than I expected.

the US version has suprising levels of cursing and adult content. I was very glad the game kept with the novel's spirit :)

its not in every game that you hear "your momma sucks dwarf cock!" at a local inn.