Anyone know a good Bogner or ENGL dealer in the states?

Ok cancel on the ENGL. I just bought a Powerball amp. Got it brand new for $1400 including the Z-5 footswitch so I'm happy. Yaaaay :)

Now I need a Bogner Uberschall 4X12 cab.

As far as I know, Bogner doesn't allow their dealers to do direct to internet sales, so hope you find what you're looking for.

Bogner rules \m/

I got it from a guy I know in California who is gonna have a kid with his wife. Has to sell alot of his junk. He's selling his PRS McCarty as well.

I know you can get one for like $1800 at Rock Solid Amps. I was gonna buy one from there but they never emailed me back.

Iced In Flames said:
I got it from a guy I know in California who is gonna have a kid with his wife. Has to sell alot of his junk. He's selling his PRS McCarty as well.

I know you can get one for like $1800 at Rock Solid Amps. I was gonna buy one from there but they never emailed me back.

Damn, Sorry to hear of this but glad your enjoying the PB it is a killer. BTW for the past 2 1/2 months I have been having alot of internet connection problem's since I got DSL but I alway's reply to my email's especially when it's business involved and I don't know how I could of missed your message. Sorry again.

Derek