Anyone know what Rod Tyler is doing these days??

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure that he's hiding in a cave on a deserted island in the South Pacific with Thomas Miller, Elvis, Biggie Smalls, Blaize Bailey, Tupac, Hootie and the Blowfish and jojo.

Last time I asked MJR, he had no idea what Rod's been doing; as I recall, Miller is the only one he hears from now and again.

I had a guy in our music shop asking about some Elvis sheet music... This guy comes in every week just about, asking about Elvis' guitar, but this week he was telling me about how Elvis was an old man now, and that's why I didn't really like his music... It was all I could do not to tell him that Elvis had been in the shop last week signing autographs... :D

(He probably would've hung himself though... seriously... :erk: )

I had a guy in our music shop asking about some Elvis sheet music... This guy comes in every week just about, asking about Elvis' guitar, but this week he was telling me about how Elvis was an old man now, and that's why I didn't really like his music... It was all I could do not to tell him that Elvis had been in the shop last week signing autographs... :D

(He probably would've hung himself though... seriously... :erk: )

wait a minute.....was he one of those guys who believes in the conspiricy theories about elvis being alive or is he just really behind on his news?