Anyone like Elvis Baskette? New Alter Bridge content

Mesa4x12er

Jan 5, 2008
I love his mixes. New Alter Bridge is sounding badass. Excuse the youtuberous effect on the tune. I dig almost everything I've heard that he produced/mixed.

Anyone know anything about this guy? Never see him brought up around here but I think he's a top performer in this genre for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really dude? Had to post it in 2 places?

When I originally posted it the page timed out. Posted again after I saw it timed out because I didn't think it went through. I tried to delete it at the other place but it wouldn't let me. Go click the thread. It wouldn't even let me change the title. In any case thanks for your input on Elvis Baskette.

I have always loved elvis's production. The stuff that he has produced with story of the year, chevelle, alter bridge, and ratt has been amazing. If there is one guys production and mixing techniques to follow I would say its elvis. Jef moll also does a awesome job helping out on the production and tracking/editing for elvis.:worship:

I've had the pleasure of watching Jef do some editing and mixing on a project, and the guy really knows what he's doing. I learned quite a bit from him just from watching him for a few hours and shooting the shit with him.