Anyone likes Edguy here? New album out March 31st!

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome German Power metal! Their new album is coming out in March 21st through

Nuclearblast records! Please check them out and buy their new album!

If you like Hammerfall, Nocturnal Rites, Blind Guardian, you shoul like this as well!

yeah!! i have their new album rocked ride and i play it almost every day...
they released it here in europe in january...
gonna see them live next friday in stuttgart / germany
they are great :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Oh man Michaela! Luuuuucky!

I'm a huuuge Edguy fan myself. I couldn't wait for March, so I bought the German limited edition digipack from amazon.de, and a different version of Rocket Ride from a guy in Argentina of ebay.com. :D

I absolutely love it.

wow that's awesome =) yea it kinda sux that sometimes US dates are wayyy later than the european ones. but oh well. That's cool that u collect diff versions.

i 've seen edguy this weekend , it was a killer show!!! they started with "catch of a century" which is the best song to start a phänomenal show like that...
they play in munich in june and the "metal camp 06" festival in tolmin/slovenia... anyone likes to go? lol
they are great... :)

and dragonforce ruled as well!!! although the guitar player looks like he is already dead because of all the drugs lmao
i was so damn happy to see 2 of my favorite power metal bands that evening.... :headbang:

i love Edguy! i only have one of their albums though. a girl sent it to me from Bulgeria, i sent her Iced Earth's double cd of The Glorius(sp) Burden. theres so many bands i like that i cant find around here, i have to order most of them and it ends up costing me quite a bit but worth every cent.

Edguy is great band. I have seen them live once. New cd is good but not as good as Hellfire Club. It's best Edguy cd ever!

It's good, but it's the sort of thing I have to be in the mood for.

I can pick up, for example, Iced Earth's Something Wicked, any Jag Panzer, or damn near anything by Savatage and listen to it anytime. Edguy is one that I need to be in a mood to hear.

Incidently, I've never heard Edguy's band name pronounced. Hard "D", hard "G" as in a Guy named Ed? Is the DG a construct pronouned similar to a "J"? Am I way off-base?