Anyone need any Collagen????

Thought I'd pop in and see if the "My singer's better than yours!" B.S. was over. Looks like that was wishful thinking. :rolleyes:

I know I never mentioned any "my singer was better than yours" comments. But I do have fun with it when someone starts ranting about it first :D Even though I prefer Joey, I would've been fine if Bush was still with the band. I also get tired of the Joey/Bush bashing and people thinking their opinion is the only opinion.

I never claimed to not be an internet whore, but I just didn't have the nerve to make a separate post for this non-Anthrax related note. I will just piggy back off of this one.

I am working on making a screenplay of a short story I wrote called Road Rage. I am guessing there is no chance in hell that it will ever be on the screen seeing as I have no connections, but I think it is a good story and at least wanted to share it. It is a horror/thriller, very violent/sadistic, so if that is not your cupajoe, you may want to steer clear. I would love for Anthrax to do the soundtrack, though given the material it may be more akin to Cannibal Corpse.

Anyway, here's the link.

http://vertigomedia.freezoka.net/rrsynopsis1.html

I even made a poster for the movie (such an idealist). Hope you all give it a chance and like it. And if you do and have any connections to a prospective filmmaker, please let me know!