Anyone on here Australian??

DumDum

Show me the ropes
Oct 22, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Hey, I'm English and 3 weeks ago I came over to Australia for a few years, I'm in Sydney and I know NO metalheads, I don't know where to go, I dont know anything really, so if you know anywhere in Sydney to hang out/drink beers that plays anything half decent, let me know!!

I run a record label, based in Sydney, called Grindhead Records. Am keen to hang out and have beers. What's your definition of 'half decent'?

Hey :-D literally anything really, I'll listen to anything so long as the music 'works' if you know what I mean. I'm a little out of the new music scene, I don't know any new artists but i really want to, but yeah, seriously anything from pop punk, to a little grindcore is pretty cool with me :) so are you in the city or where abouts are you?

Personally, I live in the Blue Mountains - I'm home from work to deal with the fires atm.
We're around Sydney all the time, the other guy (main label man) lives in The Shire area. I'll be at the Behemoth show this weekend doing lights. We've got a mini-festival coming up on the 30th of November.

Go to our facebook page, if you wish - here