Anyone out there?.....

koelling

APT Keyboardist
Dec 27, 2007
....besides Sorrell, Brett, Jax, Stryder and myself? It was nice to see Jaymac drop in yesterday...but where's Robby? Bartman? Slappy? Phoenix? Todd? Jello? Rhonda? Stephanie (1 & 2)? Jillian? DCDelux (actually, I think I know the answer to that one, which was kind of predictable)?

We never really got the "old timers" all in here after the move....but the forum was poppin' for a while there. I guess we really do need to get out and play live and start picking this thing back up. We ain't getting any younger.

LOL. One of the few people I forget to mention and you are the only one to pop in and say hi. How's it goin' Promark?

I guess I'm Steph #2, unless the other Steph is. haha.

I've been around, for the most part lurking. I've been abeit busy with classes. I don't really have much to say, I've been like this for a while on the other forums I post on as well.

I'm training to be an EMT-B (check my sig for the countdown until classes are over). I just did my first clinical (rotation) in the ER Saturday/Sunday, a lovely 12-hour shift. It was the coolest thing I've ever done!

Holy crap, it says I last visited June 12th! I have to log in more.

Present! I'm here often, not posting much as of late. I hope all is "not tragic" with the forum members.

Stenz

Nah. I've just noticed the forum dying and was curious where everyone was. Lurking is a sign that there are not enough interesting threads for people to want to respond to. A thread like this one usually gets people to come out of the woodwork and say "hi", which lets us know that out faithfuls are at least still coming in once in a while so when we finally post big news there are actually people reading it besides the band members, our fan club manager and her fiance, LOL.

Thanks Brian, Paul and Stephanie for letting us know you are still here.

I stop in and read but my posting overall had been kinda low. I don't know why, I just don't have much to say.

Hey, Steves...

I've never been much of a "forum poster" type, but am twelve million and fifty percent behind your music!

Looking forward to tour dates...

Peace,
Cindy

Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
Come on, now,
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I'll need some information first.
Just the basic facts.
Can you show me where it hurts?

LOL Jax. If it wasn't for you guys this place would be in dire straits. We appreciate your input and contributions on a daily basis!