Anyone remember when Science was meaningful?

I'm going to search random words on google all night just to spite his work. Right after I eat an extra steak to make his almost certain vegetarian lifestyle completely worthless.

Speaking of vegetarians. How the fuck do they do it?

I mean really, how is that possible? Don't they know how good the meatz is? Especially vegans!

my best friend is vegan. It was harder some years ago. These days it's far better and improving. For example they have finally some good cheese, thats vegan and does melt and doesn't taste funny. He gave some of his cheese to a vegan friend of us. Later that day he recieved a sms from him, saying if that was real gouda he just ate, he would beat him up.

I had some good vegan catering at some hardcore concerts, it isn't that bad and if I were cooking by myself and not that lazy I would probably do it to.

Do you really think it's the meat that makes the taste? Nope it isn't.

God, I fucking hate environmentalist nutcases. I'm an Urban Planning major at school and interned at a planning dept. this past summer, so I've gotten pretty conscious of the environment, and even try to do a lot to conserve - but when it comes to shit like this, ugghh, there's a limit. I read a great quote in a recent issue of Popular Science (or "Nerdular Nerdence" as Strong Bad calls it :lol: ) from the guy who bought Tesla, that electric car company:

Elon Musk said:
I'm not too hardcore about being green. I think it leads to a very constrained life...Waste is not good, but we can't conserve our way to a solution. If everyone were a super-green conservationist, it would just delay the inevitable. We have to find sustainable means of producing and consuming energy.

Granted, I know he's talking about energy, a different topic from pollution, but still, I think it's a good point...

spices are the biggest part, the way you are making it also adds much taste. you can get pretty near to the real thing at the moment. if you know how.
there are some youtube channels about vegan cooking also, but i just know a german

God, I fucking hate environmentalist nutcases. I'm an Urban Planning major at school and interned at a planning dept. this past summer, so I've gotten pretty conscious of the environment, and even try to do a lot to conserve - but when it comes to shit like this, ugghh, there's a limit. I read a great quote in a recent issue of Popular Science (or "Nerdular Nerdence" as Strong Bad calls it :lol: ) from the guy who bought Tesla, that electric car company:

Granted, I know he's talking about energy, a different topic from pollution, but still, I think it's a good point...

Great post. I couldn't agree anymore. :kickass:

spices are the biggest part, the way you are making it also adds much taste. you can get pretty near to the real thing at the moment. if you know how.
there are some youtube channels about vegan cooking also, but i just know a german

Are you suggesting that there are ways to make some non-meat substance taste like steak?

I gotta level with you, I'm not really believing you right now. :p

Are you suggesting that there are ways to make some non-meat substance taste like steak?

I gotta level with you, I'm not really believing you right now. :p

not exacly, can be worse, can be better. Steak is quite hard. I have eaten a very good vegan gyros wrap last year at hell on earth tour. There was no other catering.
I just wanted to say, there were darker times as a vegan.