anyone seen/played new psp Guitarhero?

fun maybe, but why would i play that when i can rip on a real guitar through a marshall stack?

i like my games to involve shooting anything that moves or fantasy rpg storylines

I might still have my Atari 2600..... If it isn't in my basement, it's up at my dad's..... I still have my Commodore64 and an ASSLOAD of cracked (& store bought)games for it......

J-Dubya

I have a PSII, Nintendo Gamecube, nintendo 64, Super Nintendo and one of those games that are in the controller with all of the oldschool coin-op games in it like Dig-Dug and Centipede.

Bryant

Your commodore 64 still works? Man, mine broke a long long time ago. I loved the games I had for it. You can't beat games like Jupiter Lander. On a side note, if you have a Sega Genesis controller, it can plug into the keyboard and it will work!

basically this is like a dance dance revolution for guys where you hit the corresponding buttons to the guitar lines on the screen. Well I watched this kid play and he was fucking rockin ass. I asked him if hes ever played real guitar and he said no, well I thought okay I play so maybe I might be able to do it, well just like dance dance revolution i have no corridination and I failed miserably in a matter of seconds as well at the guy behind me who i let have a try because he also played guitar and then my two buddies with me as well. Well all I have to say is that this game does not enhance any kind of guitar experience and is simply a game of timing and hand eye coordination. I like to kill things and my timing is great with a gun so while this game is a great party game I can not see it as a single player game that would keep your attention long. There are some kick ass songs on this though. Ill stick to Halo and kicking everyones ass there.