Anyone Seen Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powers

Good Morning USA!
Nov 7, 2005
Sunderland, U.K.
www.rackaforum.com
Has anyone been to see Dark Tranquillity supporting Chimaira. In my opinion this makes no sense as Dark Tranquillity have been around for 16 years and indescribably more talented than these Yanks.

But still I just wondered if anyone had had a chance to pop along and see them yet? Were they good? How was the setlist? How long were they on for? Mostly old stuff or new stuff? Any unheard tracks? Is the band looking near the end of its career?

Amazing band, if any of you have seen them yet or have tickets to, I'm terribly jelous.

I go to see Opeth just a few days before headlining Blank Canvas in Leeds, however if I have the neccessary cash I'm still going to try to get along to this, £12 is worth it just for Dark Tranquillity I'd probably stay for Chimaira just out of curiosity and a desire to get my moneys worth.

Discuss.

so indescribably more talented also applies to bands you haven't even seen live. and you get your money's worth if you stay for chimaira, even though £12 is worth it for dark tranquillity alone. and for some reason you're wondering if the band is doing something or other related to the end of their career.

nice. maybe it's not neccessary to discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.