Anyone Use Drumkit From Hell?

Fallen

The Hellbound Heart
Mar 16, 2002
Australia
Visit site
i need help, i have no idea what the hell i'm doing with this thing.

i've been trying to figure it out but theres no read me or a tutorial or anything and i'm starting to get really frustrated :mad:

i've got dr-008 through cakewalk sonar 2 and i have drumkit from hell.......................now how the hell do i use this thing?

thanks for the help

I haven't got it, but I really want it thanks to a certain Random person. Where'd you get it from??

Yep, got this yesterday!

I havent looked at it yet, but I'm pretty sure the manual/help you should be looking for is for the dr-008, not for Drumkit from Hell.

Drumkit from Hell is just a sample CD, with numerous files set up to make drumkits in a few programs. It'll be in the manual for the program you use (dr-008 in your case, LM-4 in my case) that will tell you how to use other drumkits and how to get them working.

thats easier said then done
cause i can't open dr-008 by itself and i can't work out how to open it through sonar but it does open in n-track studio but as an effect and then i can't work out how the hell i get it to actually play the drum loops or samples or whatever.........i am really confused :confused:

ok...........i worked out how to open a dr-008 dxi2 track in sonar but how do i load the DFH files into it or how do i do anything with it?

why can't things be simple anymore.

Fallen said:
i need help, i have no idea what the hell i'm doing with this thing.

i've been trying to figure it out but theres no read me or a tutorial or anything and i'm starting to get really frustrated :mad:

i've got dr-008 through cakewalk sonar 2 and i have drumkit from hell.......................now how the hell do i use this thing?

thanks for the help

search
download