Anyone using TIDAL?

So I've been using Apple Music for quite a while and have been on and off with Spotify Premium subs whenever there was good deals on. Figured I'd give TIDAL a go and in my ignorance I'd kind of forgotten how much better uncompressed audio sounds to what spotify/apple are putting out.

Without sounding all Neil Young, I can actually enjoy listening to music in a way that I'd forgotten about over the last few years. You really notice how the frequency content gets cut back, the sound modulates around and loses definition and transients get softened. I think its crazy we've kind of accepted such a low standard of fidelity on digital music when "hi res" audio is perfect for streaming in this day and age.

and furthermore, TIDAL has the best credits information I've found anywhere. Super comprehensive.

What I wanted to say is not really answering your post title, but still...

Where I'm from, Internet plans are relatively expensive, slow and with relatively low download limits. And it gets quite extreme on phones. I don't see streaming hi res audio easily possible around here.

I'm sure it's completely different in other parts of the world like the US for example... but in Canada, especially the province of Quebec, I think it'll still take some time before it's something popular.

Where I'm from, Internet plans are relatively expensive, slow and with relatively low download limits. And it gets quite extreme on phones. I don't see streaming hi res audio easily possible around here.

I'm sure it's completely different in other parts of the world like the US for example... but in Canada, especially the province of Quebec, I think it'll still take some time before it's something popular.

my internet was pretty terrible until a few years ago so I can definitely relate. What I would say is even the offline listening mode would be really beneficial to anyone recording/mixing. having access to such a big pool of references at the correct fidelity and with accurate credits is really the minimum we should be demanding. I guess there's also the lossy versions on there for listening out and about/convenience.

I really don't intend on this sounding like an ad/like I've drunk the cool aid, but they're really delivering on the 2 aspects I think every service should provide.