Anyone watch England v Sweden?

Rusty

A-HAHAHA!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham
Biggest load of horseshit I ever did see. :mad:

Beckham was knackered. Owen was the worst player on the pitch. Heskey was... Heskey. :bah: Big Sven decided to take Vassell off, when he was one of our best players. Mills was at fault for the goal. Cole (Ashley) nearly gifted them another at the end. Dyer did nothing when he came on.

We should have buried them first half, but then Sweden should have done us in the second.

We're still gonna hammer the Argies though. :D

yeah.jpg

good old Kush and his ''sport is a luxuary of life, but music isnt'' bullshit.

yeah that game was alright, good old Robocop with a goal, but Sweeden arent as crap as the commentators were acting like they were, i think they'll top 2 the group, along with England of course, sorry, Argentina still dont convince me, although the win over Nigeria makes them comfortable.

:lol: reminds me of that guy on the loudspeaker thingy in Kingston:

''there are no sinners just winners'' ''read the bible...etc''

wow, 3/4 games a day, these early days arent as bad as i thought, pretty good actually, normally i'd wake up at 11:00, now i wake up earlier and waking up to football is even better than i ever imagined :D

Just wanted all the swedes to know, that despite the sports bar i went to was practically 99% english, i still supported the swedish team, and the english were about to kill me for it...

pretty violent people the english are just for a sport...

ive seen 2 world cups...had fun being a sheep...but i cant watch this !!! ITS ONLY ON THE PAY CHANNELS :mad: i have to rely on frikkin Euronews for the score.

Originally posted by Moshing Kosher
ive seen 2 world cups...had fun being a sheep...but i cant watch this !!! ITS ONLY ON THE PAY CHANNELS :mad: i have to rely on frikkin Euronews for the score.

you don't have to pay jack shit. just tune into the terrestrial oman tv. its aired on it, believe it or not.

I was rooting for Sweden too bad it was a tie, they did a great job of shutting down Owen, I believe the announcer said he only got off one shot, Go Sweden!