anything left for my to find?

anglocentric

New Metal Member
May 29, 2008
i seem to be running out of stuff to listen to, im mainly quite specific about the stuff i like, i prefer stuff with growling or screaming vocals and cleaning vocals in. although i like band such as chimaira and bloodjinn aswell. the bands i like the most would be disarmonia mundi, black comedy, blinded colony,bury your dead, caliban, darkane, deadlock, divinity, fear factory, in flames, killswitch engage, all that remains, lyzanxia, machine head, mygrain, nightrage, nodes of ranvier, paradise lost, profane omen, sanctity, satariel, scar symmetry, shadows fall, soilwork, sonic syndicate, suidakra, sybreed, the haunted, withering surface. so if anyone could reccomend anything that may be relevant. thanks

Try something not on MTV.
Check out some black metal (emperor, immortal), death metal (morbid angel, obituary, etc), melodic death metal (dark tranquility, amon amarth), thrash metal (kreator, exodus, sodom), etc.

There's plenty, just hang around here for a while and you should be set.

Check out early Sonic Syndicate, later Raunchy and later Blood Stain Child btw.

Like all the others before me already said, your list consists mostly of MTV metal. I'd recommend... Strapping Young Lad, and also I second Blood Stain Child.

Disillusion - back to time of splendor
Rapture - Songs for the withering
Before the Dawn - Deadlight

and......
2221_logo.JPG