Application for Permission to Date Daughter

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
Application for Permission to Date My Daughter

NOTE: This application will be deemed incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, and current
medical report.

NAME:_______________________________

DATE OF BIRTH_______________________

HEIGHT____________ WEIGHT____________ IQ________________

TAX FILE NUMBER #___________________ DRIVER'S LICENSE #___________________

BOY SCOUT RANK AND BADGES___________________________________________

HOME ADDRESS___________________ CITY/STATE______________ POSTCODE______

Do you have ONE male and ONE female parent? if NO, please
explain

Number of years parents married___________ If less then your age, explain.

Do you own a van?_____ A truck with oversized tyres? _______

A waterbed?______ A pickup with a mattress in the back?_____

Do you have earring, nose ring, belly button ring, or tattoo?_____

(IF YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, DISCONTINUE APPLICATION AND LEAVE THE PREMISES)

In 50 words or less, what does LATE mean to you?__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In 50 words or less, what does DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER mean to you?_______________________________________________________________________________

In 50 words or less, what does ABSTINENCE mean to you?____________________________________________________________________________________________

Church you attend_____________________

How often do you attend_______________

When would be the best time to interview your father, mother and pastor?_____

Answer by filling in the blank. Please answer freely, all answers are confidential (that means I won't tell anyone, EVER)

A. If I were shot, the last place I would want shot would be in the _________

B. If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my ___________

C. A woman's place is in the ___________________________________________

D. The one thing I hope this application does not ask about is _________

E. When I meet a girl, the thing I notice first is _____________________

(IF ANSWER "E" BEGINS WITH A "T" OR "A", DISCONTINUE, LEAVE PREMISES, KEEPING YOUR HEAD LOW AND RUNNING IN A SERPIRINE FASHION IS ADVISED.)

What do you want to be IF you grow up? ________________

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PEANLTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, CRUCIFIXION,ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS, AND HILLARY CLINTON KISS TORTURE.

_____________________SIGNATURE (That means write your name, dickhead)

Thank you for your interest. Please allow four to six years for processing. You will be contacted in writing if you are approved.

Please do not try to call or write (since you probably can't and it would cause you injury). If your application is rejected, you will be notified by two gentlemen wearing white ties and carrying violin cases (you might watch
your back).

Application for Permission to Date My Daughter

NOTE: This application will be deemed incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, and current
medical report.

NAME: (Mr) T. R. Apped

DATE OF BIRTH: 1968

HEIGHT: 6.4
WEIGHT: 60
IQ: Yes

TAX FILE NUMBER # 6480846 DRIVER'S LICENSE # 807260827

BOY SCOUT RANK AND BADGES: N/A

HOME ADDRESS: 22 Corner RD
CITY/STATE: Brisbane
POSTCODE: 4890

Do you have ONE male and ONE female parent?: Yes

Number of years parents married: 26

Do you own a van?: Several actually...
A truck with oversized tyres?: No.

A waterbed?: Yes
A pickup with a mattress in the back?: No, i can't afford a mattress for my pickup, so it's just just the floor-pan...

Do you have earring, nose ring, belly button ring, or tattoo?: Multiple...

In 50 words or less, what does LATE mean to you?: 'Late' is the concept of arriving AFTER the set time of a date/appointment. It was invented in the late 1960's by Dr John Late...

In 50 words or less, what does DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER mean to you?: I'm sorry... I don't quite understand? You want me to touch your daughter...?? I'm sorry, that doesn't really seem appropriate for a public place... would you like me to bring the combi-van around??

In 50 words or less, what does ABSTINENCE mean to you?: Abstinence? Isn't she the greek goddess of sexuality and fertility...??

Church you attend: Saint Peters

How often do you attend: -12 times a year...

When would be the best time to interview your father, mother and pastor?: Yes.

Answer by filling in the blank. Please answer freely, all answers are confidential (that means I won't tell anyone, EVER)

A. If I were shot, the last place I would want shot would be in the: Toilet??

B. If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my: Earbones...

C. A woman's place is in the: Bedroom?

D. The one thing I hope this application does not ask about is: No.

E. When I meet a girl, the thing I notice first is: Shoes. Shoes are the most integral part of a relationship...

What do you want to be IF you grow up?: Yes.

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PEANLTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, CRUCIFIXION,ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS, AND HILLARY CLINTON KISS TORTURE.

T. R. Apped

I was thinkin' of De Niro in meet the parents while reading this
:lol: :lol: :lol: