Appreciate this band and video now!!!

I first saw this video a couple weeks back on the ON DEMAND section of my Cable.

The chorus is still stuck in my head!

I loved Evilized, and was a little let down with The Book of Heavy Metal, so I chose to pass on United when it came out.

Also, all the personnel changes have been a turn off.

I am definitely planning on picking up United.

These guys would be ace for Powerfest!

I first saw this video a couple weeks back on the ON DEMAND section of my Cable.

The chorus is still stuck in my head!

I loved Evilized, and was a little let down with The Book of Heavy Metal, so I chose to pass on United when it came out.

Also, all the personnel changes have been a turn off.

I am definitely planning on picking up United.

These guys would be ace for Powerfest!

I agree, Dream Evil would go down as one of the best Powerfest appearances if they played guaranteed. They have just way too much energy for someone not to enjoy, unless you are Glenn Harveston.

I love Dream Evil, I bought their debut album on a whim and I have gotten each one when it has come out... Definitely my favorite power metal band.

See Jasonic, I TOLD you that United was a great album! :lol:

Also, yes, they would be GREAT for Powerfest, IMO.

I don't think they've ever even played in America, either.

I'm not a fan of cheesy music, but Dream Evil are just awesome. They sing about metal and being metal so damned well. I'm surprised they haven't put out a live DVD of them kicking ass.

My favorite song off of United is "Calling Your Name", the first song off of the Bonus Disk. That, and "Let Me Out", the lyrics are really well done IMO.

No need to run from me. I love Manowar, but I am FAR from what I would call a fanboy.

I will take anything Dream Evil has recorded over the last two Manowar studio albums anyday.
(Though Gods of War does grow on me with each listen)

Manowar has put an intolerable amount of filler on the past 2 releases.

My favorite Dream Evil albums are probably United, then Evilized (which used to be my favorite), then Dragonslayer... Then The Book of Heavy Metal.

United is a disc full of win. Evilized is 2/3 awesome. Dragonslayer has several great tracks like "The Chosen Ones" and "Chasing the Dragon", which is my favorite track. The Book of Heavy Metal has "Into the Moonlight" and "Only for the Night".

Dream Evil owns all your asses!!!

"I am so fucking metal, and so is my wife!" :headbang::headbang::headbang:

P.S. DREAM EVIL FOR POWERFEST 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See? Everybody knows what's up! :headbang: :kickass:

"MADE OF METAL!"

Dream Evil - Fire! Battle! In Metal!

Of course, to give Manowar their fair shake in this topic... Warriors of the World Unite!

Last edited by a moderator: