Arafel - Folk Metal Holocaust!!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Excellent folk metal from the dry arid landscape of Israel. These guys rock Tel Aviv harder than a car bombing. Fans of such bands as Temnozor, Arkona, Pagan Reign, and the like, surely need to check this band out. Violins that are played with such ferocity that lepers leave their camp to find out what all the commotion is about. Guitars picked with such grace, they were invited to play Benazir Bhutto's funeral. Stunning choruses provide the final touches to two brilliant efforts from the middle east's most promising up and coming act.

Burn Palestine to the ground!!! All Hail Mother Russia!!! :kickass:

Wrong Future

Serpent Land

On The Dark Way

The First Battle

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't think that took much effort or money bro, it's pretty half ass.

Jmel, could whip up a better produced video in 2 hours for our country metal band than that atrocity. That being said, check out the tunes, killer stuff. :kickass:

Well I don't think that took much effort or money bro, it's pretty half ass.

Jmel, could whip up a better produced video in 2 hours for our country metal band than that atrocity. That being said, check out the tunes, killer stuff. :kickass:

That's what I'm saying. No effort, no money, half assed video. I cringe at a lot of metal music videos. I just don't understand why these bands make videos that are so ridiculous. wtf are they thinking?

"hey, lemme take my shirt off and growl, make sure you get a closeup of my evil face alongside my kvlt torso, yeah...that'll be great"

The tunes didn't do much for me. Then again, I have not been in the mood for that type of music for who knows how long now. Will save the tracks for later listening though.