Arcadia - Nightfall (Raws included)

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
Hey all,

It's been a while, haven't been too involved with music over the past year or so. My friend and I started a project and just released our first single. You can download the raws from the link in the youtube description.

Info on stufffff

Vocals - Shure SM7b -> ISA One Preamp
Guitars - Ibanez RGD2127 -> TS9 -> 5150III -> Mesa V30's -> Sm57/Royer R121 (first time using it be gentle you whores) -> ISA One Preamp/M Audio Profire 610
Bass - Fender Jazz 5 String -> Sansamp RBI/DI/Guitar Chain (3 tracks)

Tempo is 180bpm

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this, dude! The song is pretty killer!

I'm not sure if you're interested in critiques at all, but I do think that maybe for the next release the drums should have a bit more of the lows and low kids cut out. It sounds a little muddy around there. Also, this isn't much of a mix critique, but the guitarist seems a little stiff on the rhythm tracks, unless that was intentional and just part of the phrasing of the riffs.

I was getting a huge Erra vibe from the track, so I tried to go for a Brian Hood-style aesthetic haha.

Edit:Holy shit! My ears/brain must have been fried when I uploaded that. There was no low end :lol:
I'll re-do it soon.

Thanks for uploading.
Great to see you back making music.
From an arrangement point of view, I think there is too much lead guitar which is fighting the vocals IMO.

Used ts808>6505>Recto cab>57 and m201>API>Apogee Ensemble TB

Thanks for uploading these files man! I really dig the song. Here is my take on it.

Really good song, it reminds me a lot of ERRA, the vocals are perfect. Thanks for the raws, here's my try:

great track dude!! do u deleted ur facebook?i cant find you. please can u upload piano midi? it will be awsome! thanks

also can u upload bass midi? i want a tighter low end (no offence playing is great but i will put this mix in my portfolio if you dont mind? ) thanks again!