ARCH ENEMY Covers MODERAT LIKVIDATION, ANTI CIMEX For DECIBEL Magazine Flexi Disc

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Swedish / American / Canadian metallers ARCH ENEMY continue the run of Century Media artists supporting Decibel magazine with an exclusive flexi disc featuring two cover tracks, MODERAT LIKVIDATION's "Nitad" and ANTI CIMEX's "When The Innocent Die". If you missed the WATAIN, DARK TRANQUILLITY, PARADISE LOST, NAPALM DEATH and VALLENFYRE flexi discs, it's now time to finally subscribe to Decibel magazine by 9 a.m. EST on Tuesday, June 3 — your subscription starts with the issue containing this exclusive ARCH ENEMY flexi disc.Comments ARCH ENEMY guitarist Michael Amott: "When approached about doing the Decibel magazine flexi, I immediately knew I wanted to pay tribute to some of my earliest influences in the '80s Swedish punk scene! 'Nitad' and 'When The Innocent Die' were recorded in ARCH ENEMY's rehearsal space and the result is abrasive and extreme, punk as fuck!" "Nitad" and "When The Innocent Die" were recorded during the studio sessions for ARCH ENEMY's new album, "War Eternal", which will be released in North America on June 10 via Century Media Records. The cover artwork was created by Costin Chioreanu.ARCH ENEMY played its first show with new singer Alissa White-Gluz, former vocalist of THE AGONIST, on May 23 at Turbohalle in Bucharest, Romania. Angela Gossow, who joined ARCH ENEMY in 2000 and made her debut on the now-classic "Wages Of Sin" (2001), has stepped down as frontwoman and will focus on management, while Alissa takes her place.
archenemydecibelflexi.jpg

More...