ARCH ENEMY: Fan-Filmed Footage Of Rouen Concert

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Fan-filmed video footage of ARCH ENEMY's June 3 performance at Le 106 in Rouen, France can be seen below.ARCH ENEMY vocalist Alissa White-Gluz has been performing with broken ribs after crashing into a stage riser during the band's current European tour. She explained in an online posting: "Anyone at that show who saw me body slam through the fucking riser could imagine there would be some damage. But I'm a stubborn fuck and I waited a few shows before going to get x-rays, ultrasounds and blood tests. The damage to my head, arms and legs is just bad bruising, there is no apparent organ damage and no internal bleeding. Unfortunately, there is a compound break on one rib and severe bruising around several others. Good news is that the pieces of the rib are well aligned to heal back in place!" She added: "The doctor forbade me to continue playing shows… But cancelling shows would hurt way worse."ARCH ENEMY's new album, "War Eternal", will be released in North America on June 10 via Century Media Records. The cover artwork was created by Costin Chioreanu.ARCH ENEMY played its first show with Alissa White-Gluz, former vocalist of THE AGONIST, on May 23 at Turbohalle in Bucharest, Romania. Angela Gossow, who joined ARCH ENEMY in 2000 and made her debut on the now-classic "Wages Of Sin" (2001), has stepped down as frontwoman and will focus on management, while Alissa takes her place.
archenemyfrance2014poster.jpg

More...