Arch Enemy Live au Download Festival 2006 Full Show !!

Thanks for posting that. Shame about the Bass sound and Amotts "Dead eyes see no future" playing at 8mins06. Damn that sounds off.:zombie:

His guitar is out of tune. Near the end of Nemesis he just stops playing to tune it, but I guess it went back out of tune. He uses really light gauge strings on the high E, B, and G strings. 11, 15, and 18 in C tuning. I've tried that and I have no idea how he even plays like that.

Nice to see that retarded sound engineers can get gigs as huge as that. Must be some equal opportunity BS. It sounds like they DI'd the bass infront of the head instead of micing the cab. whic in my rulebook is a bad idea, especially with a distorted bass. and i loved when Mike came out and starts rippin' and you can't even hear him.

sharlee's bass tone on gigantour was horrific. It sounded like he was direct into the board with this nasty digital clipping. i'm still downloading the movie, but i imagine he sounds the same.

I wish he would go back to his ric setup.

Don't judge by the sound of this video, the sound in the audience was good, which is what the retarded sound engineer was asked to do, lol. They had a few technical problems and played one song less than expected but overall it was a great show!

i also saw in flames rock aim ring in video of course, and they also sound lilke shit.. and the cradle of filth live in wacken too ( not so so so bad ) :erk:

but anyway

Now I know why AE are so popular. That singer is pretty hot ... *snicker*

Also: have you ever noticed that you go to a concert and the band is awesome, the sound is great, the playing on the money - and then you see a TV broadcast of the same concert and the band sounds shit, the singer is out of tune half the time and you wonder what weird-ass coverband you are watching?

Happens to me all the time ...