Are shorthair metalheads cool?

Saladbar

Jose Saladbar
Feb 12, 2007
Elgin, IL
Cause if there aren't then I'm shit out of luck!

This pic was taken earlier today.

zShorthair.jpg

You're the 3rd person to say that, I sent Tony the pic on an email and he replied "you son of a bitch!". That made me laugh.

I have had long hair a few times in my life.
(The first being college where it was easy as a hat could be worn daily as it is growing out).

Kind of hard to pull of long hair in corporate America, esp during the grow-out phase.

I have always had short hair. My hair is way to think and grows funny to ever be long. Image was never my thing so I never had worries about my look and what music I listened to.

Jason...corporate America has more and more different looking people now in it. This isnt the 60's dude.

(The first being college where it was easy as a hat could be worn daily as it is growing out).

Yeah. My hair is at the point now where it's in my eyes, and if I move it out of my eyes, I look like a huge fag :(

And I can't wear a hat to school.

So I dunno what I'll do.

Britt,
You went to Wacken???!!!???

F*ckin asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Now that you revealed this, you must provide details!
It's being worked on, and hopefully you'll see it in the coming weeks. Me, Jason K, Zod & wife all attended. We're in the process of finishing up our festival reports for a feature type story. I'm think a large portion should be completed by this weekend. We were all kind of busy that 1st week back, so we got a bit of a late start.

Britt